Designing and Executing a Clinical Research Project
In today’s highly competitive environment, top-notch research and clinical study skills are a must. That’s why St. Anthony’s Research and Education Institute is proud to offer this four CME accredited online research education program.
This is a university-level comprehensive 12 lecture course. By the end, you will gain a more comprehensive understanding of the many aspects of planning and executing a research project—both clinical and non-clinical.
- Industry Professionals
- Medical Professionals
- 12 On-Demand Videos
- 54 Articles/Resources
- Lifetime Access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
Instructor: Jeff Golini, Ph.D
- Founder, CEO, and Executive Scientist of All American Pharmaceutical
- Formulated and created countless products for some of the biggest brands in the nutrition industry
- Holds 40 US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, and European patents & patent-pending applications
- Principal investigator and author of numerous published clinical studies and grant applications